அம்மா*

        Wondering what this post is all about? Well it is about…

The one word that I reckon was the first thing I uttered.
The one word which holds meaning to the whole world for me.
The one word which has always been a perennial source of scrumptious food.

The one word which is the synonym for home.
The one word which is the purest thing on earth next to sunlight.
The one word that I remember in pleasure and pain.

The one word which has shown me the real purpose of life.
The one word which is the personification of kindness, selflessness, warmth and unconditional love.
The one word which acts as an anchor to my ever wandering thoughts.

The one word that makes me feel God’s presence on earth.
The one word which makes everyone look up with respect and pride!
The one word which gives significance to my very presence.

That one word which I keep saying my whole day.
And that one word refers to my wonderful mom!!

           The world’s best cook.                   
           The most awesome mentor.                       
           The coolest and the strongest lady I have ever seen.
           A wonderful wife and a great daughter-in-law too!!
           My first boss. :P
           My ever best friend.
           The most loveliest angel in the world.
           My savior.                                           
           My cutest enemy.                           
           The lady with the most breathtaking smile!!! :)
And most of all, the world’s best mom to me and my sister.
Love you ma, my dearest Sara!

* It is a word in Tamil language. [pronounced as ah-mah]

Comments

wonderful,do read out your thoughts to mom,that's the best way you can reciprocate

Popular Posts