Phase 2 ??

I never did realise that finishing college would put me in a whole new world!!

It’s already a year now since I got out of college (of course finishing my course!:P) and it has taken me soo long to get to a so called “routine” for myself. It is quite different for me. Very different for a girl who has spent all the years that she could hardly remember in a school or a college.

Lot of things around me have changed. People ask for my opinion. They ask me LOT of questions(pleasant and sometimes unpleasant :I) that they had once settled with “What are you studying? Where are you studying?” I have to sometimes look after myself when I am sick. I have a few unwritten responsibilities, which I have to fulfil with all my life. I have to take care of the keys!!(Freaks me out sometimes!) I DON’T HAVE EXAMS ANYMORE!! :D I am learning in reality, that my mistakes do not cost me my marks, but real problems. I also understand that every single person in this world has a different life. Not like how a whole class gets the same syllabus and a common question paper.

It’s been a year. And I always like the way the films (good ones!) have a twist at the end. The character playing the lead role, “finally” understands the situation and starts to act to the situation. There will be fast music playing in the background, and I will get to sit back on my chair :P. I think I have come to that twist in “my” film. Changing from Phase 1 (practise mode) to Phase 2 (game mode!!).

I guess, from now on, my status update would be : “Working really hard to put life into my days and not just days into my life

Lot to explore. Lot to experience. Lot to experiment. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts