My sis

Very few people in this world are blessed with siblings. I am one among the blessed.

Have you ever realised that you love your bro/sis very much, after a long, thrashing, lightning fight?
That feel is beautiful. It gives you a slight smile on your lips and the next moment grabs away all the hard feeling on him/her.

One day, I sat back and went through my memory. That day was a day before my dear sis' wedding. I was thinking over the days my sis and I spent together. The days we quarreled. The days we stood for each other. The days when we started experimenting in our mom's kitchen(my sis is my inspiration to learn cooking!!She cooks innovative dishes:)..all we do together).The days I was on the back of her bicycle when she's driving. The days when she was actually my teacher(my accounts teacher!!).

Well......now she is the wife of a person. She has a different family for herself. In-laws to look after her and she is into the next half of her life.

But.

I am feeling separated out dear sis bi!!!

 

Comments

rams said…
Yeah... me too..your post is superb....
Vignesh K A said…
I too feel the same...
Unknown said…
Same feelings.... super

Popular Posts