Are you worthy of your education?

Speaking about the importance of education in a man's life,I am reminded of an incident one of my doctors said to me.Let me just tell that in a brief way.

The doctor and his friends were travelling in a train.At that time,they came across a villager.The villager was talking to them and those learned people were talking with the villager with so much neglect.At one point of time the villager has asked one of his friends about their education.The learned friend has insulted the villager saying that the villager wouldn't understand what his education was all about.For that the villager has so calmly replied,"If u can't make me understand what you have learned,then what is the purpose for you being a learned fellow?" ...

Isn't this a worthy question??..It is,a hundred times.I used to ask this question to myself a lot of times.A question that I wish everyone of the learned people asks himself or herself, to understand whether he or she is really worthy of the education they got..

Comments

Popular Posts