To write a post !! Phew !!


[ Almost all my posts in this blog have been from my experience in life. Whatever happened to me or to someone around me, in real life, I reflect in the posts I write. Well, this post is no exception to that rule!!
This time this post sprang out of my very long yearning to write some good post. I wish to share this experience with all, because it taught me “something”!! ]

After writing my last post on “Procrastination”, I didn’t know what to write on. Usually when some happening disturbs me, I tend to write a post based on that. You know what. I was literally searching for a topic to write on.

For the first few days all were fine. I was thinking about things like “Plants”, “Children”, “Flowers”, “Family”...........
I wasn’t able to write on any of them because I didn’t get the flow that I considered essential for my post. And the other thing was that I was at times lazy to get the flow.
So, that wasn’t a success.

The second phase became scary !!
I started to think, “Why don’t I write something different. Like about ghosts, reason for suicide,....”
Omg. I stopped that thought right away. That was on the best interests on myself and the readers !!

During this entire process, I understood one important thing. “Nothing is easy in life”.
Initially, during the time I started writing this blog, I was of a view that writing was easy and people do it for passing their time. It is not the case. To write is not easy. To get a flow on a particular subject is not easy either.
Please do not label me as a pessimist. But, out of this tough experience, I found that there is a considerable amount of untold hard work behind everything in this world.

Behind the beauty of the flower, the wall posters, the chair we sit on, the book we read, the laptop that I am typing on. Everything.
Only that we should have the heart to accept that fact and be empathetic over others’ efforts. 
Lol !! I did manage to write a post at last.

Comments

Vid said…
Very true. Trying to get a topic to write on is seriously tiring. I have experienced it too. And a good post with a flow! :)
Unknown said…
good one to read :)
I second u . Nothing in this world comes easy
Premkumar said…
Writer's block is something every writer (Like you) and writer-wannabe (Like me) faces many a time. Still, we manage to squeeze out something like what you did once in a while. I read this somewhere - "Creative writing comes with persistence". May be that is very true.

A couple of points that I noticed from this post - 1) You write about something that bothers you and of late you are hunting for topics. Well, that is good to hear. 2)You say "Nothing is easy in life". Appreciating the value of hard-work is definitely no reason for anyone to label you a pessimist.

Good post. Keep 'em coming! :)

Popular Posts